Brewers offer Spring Training travel package
Announced today by the Brewers in a press release:
The Milwaukee Brewers and Brewers Enterprises announced today a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join the Brewers in Spring Training as they prepare for the 2010 season in Phoenix. Fans can join the Brewers Road Crew for their first ever trip to Spring Training from March 10-14, 2010. Nearly every facet of the trip will be handled as Brewers Enterprises will take the hassle out of arranging details of the trip.
Fans will enjoy two games at the Brewers Spring Training home, Maryvale Baseball Park as well as a Brewers vs. White Sox game at Glendale’s Camelback Ranch. The trip will bring travelers face to face with members of the Brewers broadcast team, the decision makers in Baseball Operations and even former and current Brewers players and coaches through special receptions and a tailgate party.
Guests will stay four nights at the Embassy Suites Biltmore which features an outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, renovated exercise room, on-site restaurant and complimentary shuttle service to Biltmore area attractions. Guestrooms are two-room suites each with a wetbar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and two flat screen televisions.
As an added bonus, fans on the trip will receive a Loge Outfield ticket to Opening Day 2010 at Miller Park on Monday, April 5 vs. Colorado.
Space is limited to only 80 guests and the travel packages go on sale Tuesday, Nov. 24 at 10 a.m. CT. The price for a single traveler is $1,995 and the price for a couple (double occupancy) $3,695. Each additional guest per room is $1,850. For more information and to reserve your spot, please call 414-902-GOAZ (4629) or visit brewers.com/roadcrew.
The packages include the following:
– Non-stop roundtrip airfare from Milwaukee to Phoenix on Midwest Airlines
– Hotel accommodations for four nights at the Embassy Suites Biltmore
– Transportation to and from the airport, hotel and Spring Training complexes
– Tickets for three Spring Training games: Oakland at Milwaukee (Thursday, March 11), Chicago-NL at Milwaukee (Friday, March 12) and Milwaukee at Chicago-AL (Saturday, March 13)
– Made to order breakfast each morning at the hotel
– Cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception hosted each night at the hotel
– Private Welcome Reception with Brewers personnel on Wednesday, March 10 at the hotel
– Tailgate party before the Cubs vs. Brewers game with visits from Brewers players and coaches
– A Loge Outfield ticket to Opening Day at Miller Park (Monday, April 5, 2010 vs. Colorado)
– A gift bag including customized Brewers gear and an official Rawlings baseball for autographs
In addition, fans will have the opportunity to win various prizes on the trip including:
– Run the Sausage Race or hold the finish line at a game at Maryvale Baseball Park
– Throw out the first pitch for a game at Maryvale Baseball Park
– A pair of Brewers regular season game tickets
– Complimentary food at the Spring Training games
– Visa Check Card for expenses
– Team Store Gift Card
Again, for information check out Brewers.com/roadcrew.
Follow Brew Beat on Twitter.