“The Arctic Tailgate has been our most active day for ticket sales in recent years, and we encourage fans interested in single game tickets to prepare in advance,” Brewers executive vice president of business operations Rick Schlesinger said in a club statement.
Only a very limited number of Opening Day tickets will be available at the event and are only for sale at the box office. The fourth annual Arctic Tailgate will feature free hot dogs and soda to the first 2,000 fans in line, compliments of Klement’s, Pepsi and Sportservice, and those fans will also get a t-shirt. FOX Sports Wisconsin and Newsradio 620 WTMJ are also sponsoring the event.
Beginning Feb. 27, fans ill also be able to purchase parking passes in advance for all home dates at Miller Park including Opening Day. Advance general parking passes for Opening Day and other Marquee Games are priced at $8 with preferred parking at $13 per pass. Bus passes can also be obtained in advance for $35. For Opening Day, there is a purchase limit of two advance parking passes per ticket order.
The promotional schedule is highlighted by all-fan bobblehead giveaways on April 11 against the Cardinals (Bernie Brewer), May 16 against the Phillies (Hank Aaron), June 27 against the Mariners (Cecil Cooper), July 25 against the Nationals (Robin Yount), Aug. 8 against the Astros (Italian Sausage) and Aug. 29 against the Pirates (CC Sabathia).
Other promotional highlights:
– The Brewers will host “Spring Madness” from April 26-28 with all seats priced at $28 and less available at a savings of 50 percent (excluding the Uecker seats and all-inclusive areas). For these three games, small Pepsi products and Klementâs hot dogs will be just $1 each.
– During the homestand from May 10-16, the “5-County, 5-Day Celebration” will provide great bargains for fans. All residents of Ozaukee, Washington, Waukesha, Racine and Milwaukee Counties can purchase tickets at a 50 percent savings at the Box Office on all reserved seats (excluding the Miller Lite Beerpen, all-inclusive areas, and the $1 Uecker Seats).
– Two annual tribute events are once again scheduled for Miller Park in 2010. On Saturday, May 29, the Brewers will host Negro Leagues Tribute Night against the New York Mets, while July 10 against the Pirates will mark the always-popular Cerveceros Day.
– Youth players will want to be in attendance for Chevrolet Little League Night on June 22 as the Brewers open a series against the Twins. All little leaguers in uniform (registered in advance through local youth leagues) will have the opportunity to parade around the warning track in a pre-game ceremony.
– On Saturday, July 24, the 12th Annual 5K Sausage Run/Walk will begin at 9 a.m. CT at the Klement’s Sausage Haus at Miller Park, with all proceeds supporting the youth recreation and education programs of Brewers Charities. Participants will receive a t-shirt, Klementâs hot dog, a bottle of Aquafina and a ticket voucher redeemable for one of eight specified regular season games in 2010.