Group sales begin Thursday
The Brewers have announced details related to the start of group ticket sales on Thursday.
The team will begin selling group packages to the general public for all home dates except Opening Day beginning Thursday at 9 a.m. CT. Everything you need to know is available in the group ticketing section of Brewers.com, but here are some highlights:
– Groups have the advantage of locking in their seating locations before individual tickets go on sale to the general public on February 23 while saving on service charges that often apply to individual ticket purchases. Groups can also be recognized on the Miller Park scoreboard, secure block seating in a preferred location and get no per-ticket handling fees and up to four tickets to a future game for the group leader.
– For some games, group savings can reach 79% off the regular ticket prices, and tickets to Cubs games, usually designated “marquee,” are available at lower prices.
– Prices for all-inclusive Areas range from $48-$112 per person. They include the new Miller Lite Party Deck, located just above the right field bleachers.
– Party Suites for groups of 20 or 30 are also available for single game rental, with open-air seating, a private lounge that features a wet bar and in-house flat panel HD televisions, as well as complete food and beverage service from DNC Sportservice.
– Key large group days for 2013 are Weather Day (April 18 vs. San Francisco), Girl Scout Night (June 7 vs. Philadelphia), Little League Night (June 25 vs. Chicago-NL), Boy Scout Night (July 22 vs. San Diego) and American Legion Day (August 18 vs. Cincinnati).
If you have a question that is not covered on the website, you can call the Brewers group sales department at 414-902-GRPS (4777).
Follow me on Twitter @AdamMcCalvy